1. How to know when it is time to get an oil change?
It is recommended to get your oil changed about every 7,500 – 13,000 miles.
2. What are a few signs that your steering shaft needs replacement?
You’ll notice turning precision & smoothness will be off, steering wheel grip will be looser and you may hear grinding/clicking noises while steering.
3. How Often Should I Check My Vehicle’s Fluid Levels?
You should check important fluids like coolant, transmission fluid, and engine oil at least once a month. We also recommend doing a fluid pre-check before going on any long distance drive.
4.How Often Should I Change My Car Air Filter?
You should consider replacing your car’s air filter at least once every 12,000 to 15,000 miles.
5. When Should I Replace My Brake Pads?
You want to replace your brake pads at least once every 10,000 to 20,000 miles. Depending on how much you drive, this can be a shorter period of time or longer.
6. When Should I Replace My Car Battery?
To get the most out of your car battery and avoid issues, it is good to replace the battery about every 3 years.
7. When Should I Get a Tire Rotation?
Rotating your tires about every 5,000 miles is a great way to even grind your whole tire so you get the most of your wheels and they last longer.
8. How often should I be adding antifreeze coolant to my vehicle?
Checking your coolant levels often to make sure it’s always full is a good idea. We recommended flushing your radiator every 30,000 miles or about 2 years depending on how much you drive.
If you have any more questions feel free to contact us at 818-710-8244.